If you notice a padlock icon next to your funds in your wallet, it typically means that your funds are either tied up in an open order or incomplete transaction. To release/unlock your funds, you can either cancel the open order in your order history or wait for the transaction to be completed and closed. If the padlock icon persists despite not having any open orders or pending transactions, please reach out to our LATOKEN Support for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Insufficient privileges
- Why are funds in my wallet "locked"?
- Trading competition reward not received
- Airdrop not received
- Why do I have to pass KYC verification again?
- My KYC has been rejected - WHY?
- My KYC hasn't been reviewed after 48 hours - WHY?
- Did not receive a verification email?
- I can not link my phone number - account already exists
- Email code is wrong, but I entered the correct one