If you want to start trading, you can post an offer and become a Maker. Any LATOKEN user with KYC Tier 2 can post offers in P2P. If you are willing to become a maker, click on the “Create offer” in the Widget. After that, you will be followed to the Maker Dashboard which allows you to create offers.
- Start from choosing the trade direction of your offer. If you want to buy asset with fiat, choose Buy. If you want to sell your asset for fiat - Sell
- Choose an asset and a fiat currency for your offer.
- Choose Rate type and price based on Rate type. LATOKEN P2P supports all possible rate types with detailed descriptions
- In terms you can describe some specific details about your offer for your future Taker.
In case you choose Buy direction
- You have to decide, what is the total amount of fiat you are ready to spent for your offer.
- Set the limit of crypto you are ready to buy within one order
- Choose the most comfortable payment method type you are willing to use to send fiat to your counterparty of an order
- And then choose the status of your offer - you could activate it right now or create it to activate later. "Click Post to finalise offer creation"
In case you choose Sell direction
- Select the total amount of crypto asset you are willing to sell
- Set the limit of crypto you are ready to sell within one order
- Choose the most comfortable payment method type you are willing to use to receive fiat from your counterparty of an order
- Choose payment method type details, the address on which you will receive fiat from Taker (for more detailed info scroll down). "Click Post to finalise offer creation"
Choosing payment method details (point 4 from upper screenshot)
- Choose one of the saved payment methods
- Or add a new one (which will be saved in this list for future)