1. While being logged into your account on https://exchange.latoken.com/ , go to the Wallet tab and select the asset you want to withdraw. (in this FAQ we will use Tether USD)
2. Select the withdrawal method you wish to use. For most assets, only one withdrawal option will be available. For some others like USDT, you will be able to choose which blockchain you wish to use.
Do not use email address option if you want to withdraw your funds.
‼️ Note: Make sure your funds are available on your wallet and not on your Spot Account. ‼️
3. You can see the minimum amount of funds you need to withdraw, as well as the withdrawal fee.
4. Using USDT as an example, you can copy the “USDT Deposit Address" from the corresponding platform or wallet you want to withdraw your funds to and paste it to the “Address” section.
After that, please input the amount of that asset that you want to withdraw. Our system will add the transaction fee, and calculate the amount you will get on the corresponding platform or wallet.
Please be kindly advised:
- Withdrawal from LATOKEN is a deposit action to the corresponding platform or wallet
- If you choose to withdraw USDT from LATOKEN, please make sure you’re depositing it to a USDT deposit address in the corresponding platform or wallet
- If you have not finished your account verification (KYC tier 2), your withdrawal limit is set to $1,000 every 24 hours
Please note, you need to make sure your balance is enough to cover your amount to withdraw + fee.
- Normal speed = standard fee displayed
- Fast transaction speed = normal fee x2 + 3% of the amount
- Fastest transaction speed = normal fee x3 + 4.5% of the amount
5. For some specific coins or tokens, there’s also a special identificator that you can find in the Tag section.
(NOTE: tag may also refer to a Memo or Payment ID.)
Using XLM as an example, you need to first fill in the XLM withdrawal address. After that, you will need to copy the XLM memo in the corresponding platform and paste it to the second line.
6. After you click “Send”, you will need to confirm your withdrawal using 2FA. Please check all the information carefully before confirming.
If your withdrawal exceeds $100 in value, you will also receive a confirmation code by email.
Please enter the confirmation code on the pop-up displayed.
If you left the screen, you can confirm your withdrawal from the Transactions tab.
7. After you successfully withdrew your funds from LATOKEN, you can go back to the LATOKEN home page, click on Wallet and click on Transactions. Alternatively, if you want to know more details about your withdrawal transaction, you can check more details about it in its corresponding blockchain network. For that, click on the hash you’ll see in the TxID column.