In order to generage API Keys for your LATOKEN account, you need to follow the instructions below:
1. After logging into your account, click on "Profile" in the upper right corner of your screen, then click "API Keys".
2. Click "Create API key"
3. Here you will need to enter a label for you key (only for you to distinguish between them, so it can be anything you like) and select a permission set for that key. As you can see from the screenshot below, the first 2 sets (Read only and Trade) are available for any user.
However if you require API keys with permission to Transfer or Withdraw funds, you must pass KYC verification for your account, then those permission sets will be automatically unlocked for use.
4. After completing step 3, click "Create API Key" to confirm. The system will prompt you to enter 2fa (Google Auth or SMS) in order to complete the API Key creation.
5. Once the 2FA code is entered, you will get a screen with your Public and Private keys. Please save them right away, as you will need to start the process from step 1 if you close this window without saving.
6. Once the API key is successfully created, you can see it along with any other active keys in "API Keys" section of your LATOKEN profile. At any point you wish to Revoke an API key, please click "Revoke" on the right side of the key. This will permanently delete the key and remove any access it had to your account.
You can see the past revoked API keys under the Revoked API Keys section.
You can also notice API Documentation link in the top right corner, please refer to it for information how to setup your API use.