How to make a trade
1. Visit LATOKEN.com and login into account using email from your airdrop account. If you have problems with login using this email, then register a new account on LATOKEN.com with this email and try to login once again.
2. To make a trade you need to have some BTC, ETH, LA or USDT deposited in your account. You can check it by visiting your “Wallet”.
3. If you don’t have any money on your account, you can deposit BTC using your deposit address or credit card. To make it, press “Deposit” in your LATOKEN wallet and choose the option you like. You can copy your deposit address and use it to deposit your money.
Minimum BTC deposit is 0.002 BTC.
Do NOT use smart contracts for deposits. Read instructions carefully.
4. If you have BTC on your account you can now start trading. Go to “Trading” choose BTC (or ETH, LA, USDT, depending on what you have on your account). Choose any trading pair you like, for example LA/BTC.
5. Type in the amount you would like to buy or sell and press “Buy” if you want to buy (green button) or “Sell” if you want to sell (red button). You will see the success notification.
6. After your order was placed, you can check its status under "Active Orders" and "Orders History" tabs of your wallet.
If the order is under "Active Orders", it means that another user needs to fill your order, you just need to be patient or adjust the price of your order for it to be filled quickly.
If the order is under "Orders History" as completed, you can go back to your airdrop account page and press “Done”. You will see “Check in progress” notification.
Your task will be checked within up to 7 days. In case of success, you will be assigned additional LA bonus. If you made some mistakes, you will be able to press “Done” button again after the check.