If you have made a deposit to your LATOKEN account, but the amount is not reflected in your balance, please to verify the following items:
1) You have entered the correct deposit address.
2) The amount you have deposited is above specified minimum deposit value.
3) There was enough gas for your transaction.
4) The deposit was made long ago enough:
- More than 30 minutes for ETH, ERC-20, NEO;
- 1.5 hours for BTC;
- 3 hours for NIMIQ, Mircoin.
If you have met all conditions mentioned above, please make sure:
1) You deposited from a wallet/exchange that uses smart contracts. In that case your deposit should be processed manually, which may take up to a few days. Please add the TxID/TxHash of your transaction when submitting to Zendesk.
2) You have sent tokens not listed on LATOKEN: In some cases, tokens could have similar names. The unique identificator of a token is its smart contract address. Please check it to find if you have sent the correct token. In case you have deposited the wrong token - your funds can be returned, but the operation might take up to several days to process.
3) Our platform is experiencing technical difficulties. Follow us on Telegram (t.me/la_token) to find out more details about technical interruptions.
If this information was not helpful, please contact our 24/7 support at latoken.zendesk.com