1. Firstly, please login to your LATOKEN account via https://latoken.com/
2. After you have logged in, please click on the Wallet tab, then on the Deposit button next to the token/coin you wish to deposit to your LATOKEN account.
3. If you do not see the token/coin you wish to deposit, just enter its ticker in the searchbox.
4. We will use Ethereum (ETH) as example. In order to quickly get the ETH deposit address for your account, click on Copy, and paste the deposit address to the corresponding platform’s address section, where you intend to withdraw your funds from.
Alternatively, you can also scan the QR code using the corresponding platform’s mobile app to complete your deposit to LATOKEN.
Please keep in mind:
- A Deposit to LATOKEN is a withdrawal action from a corresponding platform or wallet.
- If you choose to deposit ETH to LATOKEN, please make sure you choose to withdraw ETH from the corresponding platform. Any non-ETH deposits that go to your ETH address on LATOKEN are more likely to be lost and unable to be retrieved.
5. When depositing some specific tokens, you will need to not only input the correct deposit address, but also fill in the tag section which might be required for your deposit to be credited.
(NOTE: Tag may also refer to a Memo or Payment ID)
Please make sure that both Tag (if needed) and deposit address are accurate and correctly filled for your deposit to LATOKEN be successful.
6. This time we will use XLM as an example. In order to quickly get your XLM deposit address and MEMO you can click on both Copy next to the address and the memo, and paste them to the corresponding platform’s or wallet’s MEMO and address section you intend to withdraw from.
You can also use the corresponding platform’s mobile app to scan the QR code and complete your deposit to your LATOKEN account.
7. After you successfully deposit your funds to LATOKEN, you can go back to the LATOKEN home page, hover on Wallet and choose Transactions to see the details and status of your recent deposit.
You can visit the blockchain to check the status and more details of any specific deposit transaction by clicking on the hash in theTxID column.