Our weekly Dev Update is ready.
1. Ethereum integration update. As you could notice, problems with withdrawals in the last week occurred. It's related to major instability of global Ethereum nodes (probably because of ETH price growth) - Infura, MyEtherWallet, EtherScan - all these services were highly unstable during the last week. Our own reserve Ethereum-nodes system was implemented to tackle these problems. Currently, ETH withdrawals are processed as fast as possible.
2. ERC-20 tokens integration. We prepared 5 new tokens for our platform and trading opening is scheduled to start at the beginning of next week. Withdrawals and deposits of these tokens are ready and will be working as tokens are launched.
3. Blockchain database implementation and internal accounting system. Being an exchange we have to track every transaction and double-check each figure related to balances/trading. We implemented our own relational database representing Ethereum transaction (BTC/BCH coming coon). It enables us to detect any problem related to trading and replenish our internal pools in a timely manner. Planned public API to the system will enable developers to analyze blockchain information and collaborate on new projects.
4. Internal tokenization CRM update and ICO-listings integration. As we want to provide a wide range of information about cryptoassets available for trading, few ICO-listings were integrated to disclose ongoing and upcoming token sales. A participation in token sales directly on the platform will soon be available.
5. Internationalization system for our translators. We are translating our platform to more languages to make it user-friendly for all range of our users. A translation-management system was integrated to localize the platform for users from Asian countries.