To withdraw funds from your LATOKEN account, please go to Wallet > Assets
1) Use the search bar or manually find the token you desire to withdraw. Press “Send” to continue.
2) A drop menu will open up. Among the options, select “Withdrawal”.
3) Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. Note that the amount should always be higher than the specified minimum.
4) The withdrawal fee is going to be deducted from the transferred amount. The fee is displayed below the minimum amount. “You will receive” field shows the total amount you will get in your wallet once the operation is completed.
5) Enter the withdrawal address.
6) Double check everything, then press “Request withdrawal”.
7) After the withdrawal is requested you will be asked to confirm your 2FA (via SMS or the Authentication App - depending on your settings)
8) Once the 2FA process is completed, you will receive an email with a confirmation link inside. Follow the instructions in the email to finalize your withdrawal.
9) Remember, that you can still cancel the transaction before it is confirmed via email. It will be displayed as “Unverified” until then.
10) Confirmation links can expire. To request a new one use the “Resend” button.
Withdrawal transaction status list:
- Unverified - the operation requires email verification.
- Pending - the operation is being processed.
- Completed - the operation was successfully executed.
- Cancelled - the transaction was cancelled by user.
- Security check - the transaction was automatically suspended by the security system and it awaits for a manual check from one of our specialists.
- Blockchain error - rare error case, please contact our support team.